Phil has over 25 years working in key management and leadership roles with particular expertise in Sales, Service, Team working, Change and Performance Management, and Commercial Awareness.
He has extensive experience in the Financial Sector having been successful as : Personal Sector Manager responsible for Sales Management, Commercial Business Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, all for a major UK Bank.
Recent experience (2005/9) has been:
- Delivery of Relationship Management programme for Laing O’Rourke
- Design and delivery of new complaints management system for Close Bros including complaint handling.
- Design and delivery of Customer Connect programme for AIB
- Delivery of handling conflict workshops for Carillion
- Delivery of Creating Solutions programme for Qinetiq
- Design and delivery of Fabulous Service programme for AIB
- Design and delivery of a new Performance Management system into Close Bros.
- Design and Delivery of Service Improvement programme for Shaw Trust
- Delivery of Business Simulation with Barclays Graduate programme.
- Design and Delivery of Service and Sales Improvement for AIB.
- Delivery of Performance Management and Performance Development for HSBC.
- Design and delivery of Results Focus workshops for AIB
- Design and delivery Time and Task workshops for AIB
- Design and Delivery of coaching system for Friends Provident
- Design and Delivery of Sales and Service for Larger Business Barclays
- Delivery of Relationship Management course for Medium Business Barclays
He has hosted and facilitated conferences for large organisations on a Europe wide basis. He is a qualified psychometric assessor for staff recruitment i.e. P.A. Sales Aptitude, MBTI.
Phil has a real skill in taking complex concepts and models and bringing these to life. He has designed and implemented programmes into major businesses and now works in design and delivery of Attitudinal Based Learning.
- MBTI accredited,
- PASAT accredited,
- NLP Practitioner,
- A.C.I B.,
- The Corporate Athlete ILM endorsed Gold Program completion.